Irregular eating patterns will eventually cause a problem for our body, besides it can cause obesity. Because cholesterol in the body is not controlled. High cholesterol can lead to diseases such as: heart disease, this is due to blocked blood vessels so that blood flow to the heart is disrupted and makes the heart work harder.
Low cholesterol has not shown any effect, some people only realize when cholesterol has risen. For that we must regulate our diet, leave good eating habits and in large portions. A diet that is well managed can make us live healthy forever. Create processed dishes that are delicious but healthy, the delicacy of a dish does not depend on the ingredients but how to cook it.
In addition, to increase appetite, make creations from food that we will cook because if we are creative, any food ingredient will be good to eat. Choose foods that are low in cholesterol as below:
- Lean chicken and skin. But it would be nice to choose sea fish. Because fish contain omega 3 which can protect the heart and increase blood circulation in the body. These types of fish are mackerel, mackerel, sardines and salmon.
- If you are an egg fan, use the non-cholesterol white part in all cakes or other dishes.
Any vegetable or fruit does not contain cholesterol. Good vegetables that are green, red, yellow.
- Avocados are considered to contain fat but can be consumed because they contain good fats that do not harm the body. For fruit, you should not make juices, it is better to eat directly in a fresh condition so that the fiber is eaten.
- Increase the consumption of peas, especially dry ones because dried peas are usually rich in fiber and flour and are low in saturated fat and calories. Besides peas (colored red) is a good source of fat.
- Besides fish food that contains omega3 is know. For those who are on a low-eating diet know very well recommended.
- Milk is still consumed because the calcium content is needed by the body. But if you doubt the milk should be avoided.
Those are some examples of low cholesterol foods that are good for health. Hopefully we stay healthy, and hopefully this review can be a reference for all of you.