Cantaloupe is identical to food during Ramadhan or fasting, this is natural because during the fasting month, many people use the cantaloupe for various foods or drinks.
But before you consume the fruit, then you must know the benefits of cantaloupe for your body’s health, including:
- Cantaloupe contains low sugar and calories, so it is useful for maintaining health and can also lose weight.
- Potassium content, which is useful for suppressing blood pressure.
- Vitamin C, which functions to boost immunity.
- Prevent insomnia, which is difficulty sleeping soundly.
- Reducing the risk of kidney stones.
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Vitamin A
- Non cholesterol
That is the benefit that can be taken from cantaloupe fruit. So then how can cantaloupe produce delicious food or drink. This is one recipe for fruit processing:
Refreshing Ice Blew
- 250 grams of cantaloupe (take the meat)
- Syrup to taste (taste to your taste)
- Ice cubes as needed
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Mature water to taste
How to make:
- Put the cantaloupe that the meat had taken into the bowl
- Give plenty of water
- Enter the small crushed ice cubes
- Give syrup and sweetened condensed milk
- Fresh glutinous ice is ready to be served
Thus the benefits and how to process fruit cantaloupe. Hopefully the brief description above is useful for you.